Re: AW: [jwt-dev] JWT transformations framework

Hi

Thanks Florian, I personally agree with what you say, now my 2 cents :

OK for puttin "-", and I'd even say "stub" at the end rather than at the
begining (so jwt-transformation-stub) so it is consistent with
jwt-transformatin-base ^^

jwt-transformation-base (the transformtion framework, but not a
transformation implementation in itself) and -stub (a trivial
transformation implementation) were not planned in the original layout,
since we didn't foresee the transformation framework back then.

Regards
Marc