Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Re: Samples, BPMN-JWT transformation, new committers, etc.

Hi

I agree with you. We all promise to do it right in the future :)

Actually Loic could have committed the samples, but there is no JWT project for JWT4SOA or JWT2BPMN or ...

What about these subprojects :

jwt-bpmn for jwt to bpmn and vice versa transformations and their integration in jwt we, as well as a quick launch of STP BPMN ed

jwt-xpdl for jwt to xpdl (bonita version) transformation and their integration in jwt we

maybe a jwt-samples, to gather a common basic version of our interoperability & validation samples. Then these scripts could be copy and pasted by any interoperability project ex. jwt-bpmn and fine-tuned at will, but at the end the jwt-samples scripts would have to be updated in a consistent manner. This would ensure that a new interoperability feature won't break an existing one. Other ideas on samples and how to ensure format consistence, anyone ?

jwt-runtime-bonita for bonita integration as a jwt runtime. NB. this could also be put in the scorware private project, but I'd rather put it here so the whole JWT community can help and give inputs.

As for how JWT workflow model will have to be extended to support the bonita runtime there's nothing final yet, but why not add an EAnnotation mechanism just like BPMN so as to not require to change the model each time there is a new standard or engine supported ? Florian, Stéphane, your take on this ?

Regards
Marc

By the way, did you read the PMC's comments on the two new committers on our
project?:
The PMC's comments were: I'm a little concerned by the +1 votes that read
"as requested" - individual committers are required to be making up their
own minds on whether to vote someone in, not just following a party line. I
will assume that that is what you all have done. Please make sure that your
voting comments in the future correctly reflect your opinions of the
candidate. Thanks.

I agree with him, that normally new committers should have developed some
code, answered some bugs or did anything else, but I also see the problem
when there is nobody to submit the code and you need to do all the things
yourself... ;-)

Best regards,

Florian