[jwt-dev] New Open Wide collaborators on JWT

Hi all

I'd like to introduce my Open Wide colleagues Loic Descotte and Guillaume Decarnin, who have started to work on JWT and related matters like the SCOrWare partner project.

Loic's focus is the whole of "JWT for SOA" tasks, in order to make them not only a reality but a complete, consistent user experience as well.

Guillaume will bring forward his experience on integrating the Bonita XPDL workflow engine in SOA and ESB contexts.

I thanks you all in advance for voting for them as new committers.

Regards,
Marc Dutoo
Open Wide

Back to the top