*Von:* Lynn Gayowski [mailto:lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx]
*Gesendet:* Freitag, 27. Juli 2007 00:10
*An:* 'Florian Lautenbacher'
*Betreff:* RE: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Summit Europe Call forParticipation - Europa Projects

Dear Florian,

We are pleased to accept your proposed talk for Eclipse Summit Europe 2007 in the New & Noteworthy track. In order to confirm your talk and include it in the printed schedule, we need the following steps completed by *August 8, 2007*:

1) Complete the online Speaker Agreement form <http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2007/index.php?page=speakeragreement> (you can leave the ‘Time and Date’ field blank)

2) Send an email to lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx> including:

i) a photo of yourself in .jpg or .tif format (the higher the resolution the better)

ii) a 50-word biography

Once you have completed these 2 steps, you will be emailed a coupon code for complimentary registration. Please note that only 1 complimentary registration per talk will be given.

We will be setting up the Eclipse Summit Network (ESN) on the conference website shortly. The ESN will be your virtual introduction to attendees. They can click through the Network to learn more about the people who will be the conference and match their interests and expertise to yours. People can introduce themselves at any time leading up to the conference via the Network, set up a meeting, or just make a note to keep an eye out for someone. Messages from the ESN are forwarded to you. Your email address will not be posted on the site. *If you do /not/ want to be included in the Eclipse Summit Network page please let me know.* Your bio will still be posted, but people will not be able to exchange messages with you. Thank you for your support of Eclipse Summit Europe. We look forward to seeing you in Germany.

Best regards,

**Lynn Gayowski**

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.