[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jwt-dev] Re: AW: PVM & JWT - short telco tomorrow, meeting in August
- From: Marc Dutoo <marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:19:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20070509)
We'll be talking about making JWT et the Process Virtual Machine work
together on the 9th of August in Grenoble, France.
In order to prepare this meeting, here are a few discussio topics. Feel
free to give feedback and additional ones.
* what about integrating the PVM as a single engine (SPI) ? or share
developments in the WAM around PVM impls ?
* what about a PVM format targeted modeler ? Does it make sense or
is it too low-level ?
* what specific features does the PVM have that would be interesting
to integrate in JWT, like debugging, monitoring, logging... ?
* is it the PVM impls that do the transfo from a high-level BP
language to the PVM format ? Would that make sense to do those
transformations statically (for debug or syntax check) in JWT ?
* on a more use case-oriented point of view, what would help a user
using both JWT and a PVM impl ? What are such scenarii ?
* would Tom Bayens' presence be useful or required at some point, to
put forward the jBoss point of view ?
more information about the PVM :
* in general, about the format, about the available impl
* especially, granularity and awareness of mapped applications,
roles in the format
* Bull, jBoss ; what place for JWT (being known that today JWT is
already a repository of generic plugins and such that may be released
and linux-like "distributed" in one or other way, ex. SCOrWare or
AgilPro) ? What would they need from JWT to become for them the same
kind of place ? And the opposite ?
* NB. it would need to be a common move from all parts. It would
also need a common strategy and a common development plan covering all
things that we want to do : "cutting the pie".
* funding ?
Valdes Faura Miguel a écrit :
Ok, so I will ask to the security guys whether we can allow you to get
insight Bull offices :-)
See you so on August 9th guys !
*Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
*1, rue de Provence
38130 Echirolles (France)