[jwt-dev] Re: AW: PVM & JWT - short telco tomorrow, meeting in August

Hi all

We'll be talking about making JWT et the Process Virtual Machine work together on the 9th of August in Grenoble, France.

In order to prepare this meeting, here are a few discussio topics. Feel free to give feedback and additional ones.

technical
* what about integrating the PVM as a single engine (SPI) ? or share developments in the WAM around PVM impls ? * what about a PVM format targeted modeler ? Does it make sense or is it too low-level ? * what specific features does the PVM have that would be interesting to integrate in JWT, like debugging, monitoring, logging... ? * is it the PVM impls that do the transfo from a high-level BP language to the PVM format ? Would that make sense to do those transformations statically (for debug or syntax check) in JWT ?

functional
* on a more use case-oriented point of view, what would help a user using both JWT and a PVM impl ? What are such scenarii ?

* would Tom Bayens' presence be useful or required at some point, to put forward the jBoss point of view ?