Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Steve.Egbert@xxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Mai 2007 03:12
An: jwt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jwt-dev] AgilPro metamodel vs XPDL schema comparison

Attached is the initial revision of the document comparing the AgilPro
metamodel with the XPDL 1.0 schema.
It covers all the XPDL elements as well as the Bonita engine vendor specific
extensions.
Someone with a knowledge of other workflow engines should probably address
their vendor specific extensions.

Steve Egbert

(See attached file: AgilPro Metamodel.doc)