From: Florian Lautenbacher <florian.lautenbacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: agilpro-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:09:54 PM
Subject: [jwt-dev] AgilPro 1.2.0

Hi all,

I am happy to announce the new version of the process modeling suite AgilPro which is available on SourceForge since today. The new version is much easier to handle, has several wizards which assist the user in every-day modeling tasks, shows an overview page at the beginning, enables the import and export of process templates and of course, fixes several bugs which were hampering the modeling of processes.

As you probably know AgilPro can be found on the SourceForge site under https://sourceforge.net/projects/agilpro/ (the installers are all in English now - different to prior versions).

If you have any feedback or comments, please don't hesitate to publish them on SourceForge or contact me directly.

Best regards,

Florian

 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher

 Programming of Distributed Systems