Von: Steve.Egbert@xxxxxxxx [mailto:Steve.Egbert@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. April 2007 02:37
An: Florian Lautenbacher
Cc: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: Re: AW: Welcome to JWT!

Hi Florian:

Here is possibly an AgilPro inconsistency.

In the graphical editor, it appears that it only allows you to draw one one
incoming and one outgoing activity edge to/from an action, without using
ForkNodes and JoinNodes.

However, if you select an existing activity edge, you can edit its to / from
properties and violate this constraint, so as to have multiple incoming or
outgoing activity edges on one action.

If this is actually a constraint, shouldn't it be enforced equally in both
places?

Of course, it is entirely possible I'm completely clueless. If so, I
apologize for wasting your time.

Steve

Back to the top