Re: [jubula-rc-dev] Webdriver AUT Agent

Hello Dave,

we are ourselves also interested in switching Jubulas HTML RC part to a Webdriver based approach - see [1].

The current implementation is hosted publicly @bitbucket - see [2]. I think the current implementation might be a good starting point.

Keep in mind that the AUT-Agent itself is not responsible for the remote controlling part - it's simply invoking - see [3] - and monitoring the AUTs process (which is for the HTML toolkit an AbstractStartPseudoJavaAUT).

Best regards,

Markus Tiede

[1] http://bugzilla.bredex.de/1399#c2

[2] https://bitbucket.org/jubula/com.bredexsw.jubula.core/src/e19dc1e4bf836faa65969260321c3d8eb5e8e090/com.bredexsw.jubula.rc.html/?at=master

[3] http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/tree/org.eclipse.jubula.autagent/src/org/eclipse/jubula/autagent/commands/StartHtmlAutServerCommand.java#n22

--

BREDEX GmbH

Mauernstr. 33

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0

Fax:  +49-531-24330-99

http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450