Re: [jubula-rc-dev] Problem with new action in component Application

Hello Déborah,

first of all the Adapter factory is not needed for components which have set hasDefaultMapping="true”. The best way to look where the real cause might be is looking at the “rc_swing.log” and client.log which are in the “.jubula” directory in your home directory. There should be a more convenient message.

As I said in my first mail you should try to extend the swing application component and not the concrete one. So try using <extends>com.bredexsw.guidancer.server.implclasses.GraphicApplication</extends>

This is changing the actions to be in the swing application component only but I think there was a problem with extending concrete components. So if you change this you must change the action in your tests aswell.

As Sebastian said. It is a better choice to support the component itself. Maybe you could ask for the type of the component or something similar.

Best Regards,

Marvin Muller

--

BREDEX GmbH

Mauernstr. 33

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0

Fax:  +49-531-24330-99

http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450