Re: [jubula-rc-dev] Problem with new action in component Application

Hello,

First thing, please next time provide a zip or other packaged file. This is easier so look at  in emails. Thanks.

I have looked in your code and found out that you are extending AbstractApplicationTester. But this is not the best solution. Since your are extending Swing, use the "SwingApplicationTester" from the package "org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swing.tester". You have multiple advantages with this. You must not implement everything needed for the AbstractApplicationTester. So you must only implement your own methods.
The type is only for naming in Jubula. You should also adapt the ComponentConfiguration to use " com.bredexsw.guidancer.server.implclasses.GraphicApplication"  instead of " guidancer.concrete.GraphicApplication"

If this does not help, please verify if the plugins you have added are listed in Jubula. So you can be sure it is working.
If you have more questions or this did not help please reprovide your files as a zipped file.

Best Regards,
Marvin Muller

--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450