Re: [jubula-rc-dev] Using IEditPartIdentifier for Jubula 7.2, where is org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.e3?

Hi Alejo,

currently the bundle org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.e3 is not (directly) included in any update site, because it is self contained in the bundle org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp and installed normally at run time while the AUT starts.

Yours,
Raimar Bühmann