Re: [jubula-dev] Jubula Standalone <-> Oxygen - final and compatible versions and release (e.g. tags)

Hello Markus,

8.5.0.127 and Oxygen will have the same artifacts if no big issue will be
revealed until next week. Indeed the tag for 8.5 was not published, I have
fixed this right now.  The branch for oxygen was planned to be created in
the next days.

best regards,
Marvin Müller

BREDEX GmbH
Lindentwete 1
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 24330-0
Fax: +49 531 24330-99

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

www.bredex.de