Re: [jubula-dev] No test don't show up in Eclipse for testers

Hello Victor,

thank you for your effort. But I think that this mailing list is not the place to discuss such bugs. It would be good if you could file a ticket for this problem at our bugzilla [1]. This is a better way to keep all information regarding this issue available and helps us prioritizing this issue. Can you please document at the ticket which database you are using and whether this behavior also occurs on Luna?

[1]  https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jubula

Best regards,

Sebastian Struckmann

PS: Please zip your .xml-Files :)

--

BREDEX GmbH

Mauernstr. 33

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0

Fax:  +49-531-24330-99

http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450