[jubula-dev] Error while loading Jubula, after installing extension for custom action

Hello!

Trying to make my first experiment with Jubula extension and have failed a bit. Can't understand what exactly I do wrong. Generally use the extensions guide + examples + this thread (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/474642/) as a main reference.

Generally trying to add new action for Swing label, that will just receive additional text parameter to text checking. So, approaching to extend Swing label with new component, that includes this additional action.

Here is my ComponentConfiguration:

<compSystem xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../../../org.eclipse.jubula.toolkit.common/resources/xml/ToolkitComponentConfiguration.xsd">
<toolkitComponent type="javax.swing.JLabel2" visible="true">
<extends>javax.swing.JLabel</extends>
<testerClass>org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swing.tester.IfStatementTester</testerClass>
<action name="Statement.IfStatement.Text" >
<method>rcIfTextTest</method>
<param name="CompSystem.Text">
<type>java.lang.String</type>
</param>
<param name="CompSystem.Operator">
<type>java.lang.String</type>
<defaultValue>equals</defaultValue>
<valueSet>
<element name="CompSystem.Equals" value="equals"/>
<element name="CompSystem.NotEquals" value="not equals"/>
<element name="CompSystem.MatchesRegExp" value="matches"/>
<element name="CompSystem.SimpleMatch" value="simple match"/>
</valueSet>
</param>
<param name="Statement.Reference.TestCase">
<type>java.lang.String</type>
</param>
</action>
</toolkitComponent>
</compSystem>

Here is corresponding tester (very simple):

public class IfStatementTester extends LabelTester {

public void rcIfTextTest(String text, String operator, String test_id)
{
this.rcVerifyText(text, operator);
}

}

Same is with adapter, very simplistic (i do not actually define new component, but extend existing, so it should be so, right?):

public class JLabel2Adapter extends JLabelAdapter {

public JLabel2Adapter(Object objectToAdapt) {
super(objectToAdapt);
}

}

When I install feature with all this via update site and relaunch Jubula, most of the Jubula isn't loaded. The long error log tells smth like this (all the other is just a consequence, as I understand):

Caused by: org.eclipse.jubula.tools.exception.ConfigXmlException
at org.eclipse.jubula.toolkit.common.xml.businessprocess.ComponentBuilder.getCompSystem(ComponentBuilder.java:194)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest.<init>(ClientTest.java:196)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTestFactory.getClientTest(ClientTestFactory.java:44)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.ui.rcp.controllers.TestExecutionContributor.<init>(TestExecutionContributor.java:98)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.ui.rcp.controllers.TestExecutionContributor.getInstance(TestExecutionContributor.java:779)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.ui.rcp.Plugin.registerPermanentServices(Plugin.java:1040)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.ui.rcp.Plugin.start(Plugin.java:1026)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
... 65 more

Already have tried the advice from this thread (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/474642/) with RSA signatures, but didn't help.

A bit out of ideas what can be wrong with my extension config, maybe you can help me out with this? Or maybe there is a way to debug it (when I build&debug Jubula from source code - i don't have Eclipse menu bar for installing software, so can't try to install plugin there).

Best regards,
Sukhanov Egor

Back to the top