[jubula-dev] Problems with extensions and rebuilding some jars.

Reposted from Jubula forum:

Unfortunately we got a lot of tree inside tables in our swing app. Jubula out of the box says "render not supported" after try to read text from the cell.
 Our developers uses high-level framework, and they don't know how to get sources of our app's gui.
 The only one thing they know - it's standard swing tree, inserted in standard swing table, with root placed in 1-1 cell.

 I downloaded jubula sources from git, and started investigating them. And i found, that method getCellText takes object from cell first and calls method to getText with possible exception about "render not supported".
 Hmm... Idea: I have to take the object from cell, and make on it tree operation!

Way No. 1:
Change jTableAdapter, jTableTester, and provider.concrete.
I changed all projects to maven,
Maven -> Update project..,
org.eclipse.jubula.releng -> run -> maven clean,
org.eclipse.jubula.releng -> run -> maven install.
I've got jar, and i tried to replace old ones in plugins folders.
!!! After start of Jubula half of views and perspectives became broken.
By logs, i understood that issue is in SHA1 signature, but i still don't understand how to pass it.

Way No. 2:
To make extension.
 I took jslider example and tried to remake it with my methods. Build successful, Jubula loads without any error in logs, but i can't see my new methods for table in Add Test Step dialog, in concrete/swing project.

Which way is better for my goals?

PS: I already have no signatures in rc.common, rc.swing, rc.swt. Where else i should delete them?
PSS: I can attach projects, jars, classes, poms here. Should i archive in zip them?

Danila Podoynitsin.

Back to the top