Re: [jubula-dev] Maximum number of parameters in a Test-Case

Hello Jannik,

as far as I know there is no hard limit in our model for the amount of parameters at a test case [1].

Though there is none I'd not recommend to use too many parameters at a test case - for further information I'd recommend reading one of our recent blog posts [2] - the function "getCentralTestDataSetValue" mentioned in that article also recently got integrated into Jubula itself so you don't need to write it on your own (documented on page 90 of the UserManual).

With best regards,
MarkusT

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/tree/org.eclipse.jubula.client.core/src/org/eclipse/jubula/client/core/model/TestDataCubePO.java#n115

[2] http://www.bredex.de/web/index.php/blog_article_en/items/using-data-cohesion-for-better-test-cases.html