Re: [jubula-dev] Jubula Extension for RCP application (Migration from version 1.1 to 2.0 doesn't work)

Hello Michi,

thanks for your patience.
I have found out that there is a problem with a missing class in it.

You have no class, which is implementing the IAdapterFactory. But this is mandatory, because it is used to find all adapter you are using.
This is described in the Extension Manual 2.3.1 "Creating an adapter"[1]. It is very important that the AdapterFactory is in the package described in the manual.

You could look at the "org.eclipse.jubula.examples.extension.rcp.rc" project in the package "org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.adapter". In this package is an adapter factory you could look at.

Best regards,
Marvin

[1] http://ftp.bredex.de/.gd/201303141757/Jubula_2.0.00148/EXTEND.pdf