Re: [jubula-dev] Howto build Jubula using Eclipse Juno?

Hi Niklaus,

Sorry that your email didn't get answered quicker. Now I will try to answer your question.

If you want to build Jubula against the Juno target, you should have in mind, that Jubula is build against the Indigo target, but we are currently working on changing the target from Indigo to Juno.

If you only want to support your own toolkit components, you should have a look at our extension manual [1], which has been updated recently.

The project org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.common is part of the RCP accessor and is able to export org.eclipse.jubula.communication. This is possible, because some projects are deployed for the RCP accessor as libraries in a lib folder (e.g. lib/org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar). By adding these libraries to the runtime classpath, it is possible to export packages from these libraries (e.g. org.eclipse.jubula.communication).

Best regards

Raimar

[1] http://ftp.bredex.de/.gd/201303141757/Jubula_2.0.00148/EXTEND.pdf