Re: [jubula-dev] Programmatic API

Hi Frank,

the mentioned API is used to create the internal representation of Jubula Test Cases and supporting data. It's not meant to run tests but to create the test model. You could use this to create a test model from some other source (we have a usage where tests are create from UML diagrams). To actually run the tests one would have to use a lot of the Jubula infrastructure.

The main classes for creating the model are NodeMaker and POMaker. To see them used for bulk test creation the import is the best place. The main driver class is XmlImporter (which is unfortunately quite long and complicated).

- Achim