[jubula-dev] Howto build Jubula using Eclipse Juno?

Hi

I am struggeling to find a way on how to build Jubula in my Eclipse Juno.

What I did till now:
- Changed the
org.eclipse.jubula.project.configuration/target/definitions/juno.target
to all needed dependencies (org.apache.*, emf.*, etc) see attachement
- Created a product definition and a launch configuration (see attachements)

After running "Project.. clean". When I try to debug my launch configuration,
4 projects  have errors.

E.g. the project org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.common exports
org.eclipse.jubula.communication which is in another project.

I would appreciate to get some help on how I can run/debug Jubula from my
Eclipse Workbench. I started with "Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers". Do I
need to install somethink like m2eclispe or use another approach to build
Jubula?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Niklaus