Re: [jubula-dev] Observer window is not detected

Hello,

does your AUT appear in the Running AUTs View and are you able to start the Object Mapping Mode? Have you already tried to work through the cheat sheets? Maybe going through all the cheat sheet steps will solve your problem.
Have you tried to look in the Jubula forum for answers to your problem? (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/208/). I don´t think that this mailing list is the right place for your question but the forum is. If you cannot find any already existing posts please start a new one and if you cannot find any solution and discover that this is actually a bug feel free to open a ticket in our Jubula Bugzilla (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jubula).
Regards
Oliver Goetz