[jubula-dev] Observer window is not detected

Hi Team,

 I am new to Jubula.Observer window is not detected for my application.

1)Downloaded Eclipse for testers version(eclipse-testing-juno-SR1-win32-x86_64)

2)Copied org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp_1.2.2.201209040912.jar file from eclipse plugin folder and pasted into MYAPP plugins folder

3)Added the entry org.jubula.rc.rcp in config.ini file under MYAPP/configuration folder

4)Launched Eclipse,Created Test Project,TestSuite and TestCase

5)Started AUT Agent( Embedded AUT Agent)

6)Started AUT.

Once done, observer window is not enabled. Could you please let me know how to resolve this? Am I missing any configuration?

Back to the top