[jubula-dev] Google Guava

Hello all,

Just as an FYI, I entered a CQ for Google Guava from Orbit. I thought I might make use of the library in the course of fixing a bug, but it turned out that it wasn't a good fit. The point is, Guava from Orbit is IP-approved if we decide later that we want to use it. If we do decide to use it, it is only usable on the client-side (ITE, testexec, dbtool), as it requires at least Java 5, and our RC components (as well as common components like o.e.jubuola.tools and o.e.jubula.communication) still support Java 1.4.

 - Zeb

--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450