Re: [jubula-dev] Case-sensivity in Jubula git repositories

On second thought, I've fixed it today. :)

http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/commit/?id=59557842c3afdc1e3e38aa67cf68d4580b913a4c

 - Zeb

On 04.10.2012 17:25, Zeb Ford-Reitz wrote:
Not sure how that snuck in there... I'll have a look at this problem tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

 - Zeb