Re: [jubula-dev] Tutorial JUBULA

Hello,

The best place to start with Jubula is to do the Cheat Sheets. These are interactive tutorials that you can start via:
Help -> Cheat Sheets.

The Jubula Cheat Sheets are in the "Functional Testing" category.

If you have concrete questions about working with the tool, then the forum is the best place:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=208

There are already a lot of threads with information for beginners, so you may find your question has already been answered.

If you and your team require individual support with guaranteed answer times, professional consulting and / or training, then you can find information on our packages for Jubula and GUIdancer on the BREDEX website:
http://www.bredex.de/web/index.php/training_guidancer_en.html
The contact for training and support is sales@xxxxxxxxx.

Best regards,
Alexandra