Re: [jubula-dev] Resolving Dependencies in Eclipse After Maven Build

Hi Peter,

You're on the right path. I think the main problem at the moment is the Target Platform. Be sure that you've configured the Target Platform as described in the Jubula Contribution Guide (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jubula/JubulaContribGuid). Target Platforms are a concept that are integral to Eclipse plug-in development, as they basically define which plug-ins (in which version) your plug-ins require. You can configure the Target Platform in Eclipse's Preferences dialog.

There are, at the moment, a few projects that are not really used when building Jubula. I think the example extensions are not built, and the org.eclipse.jubula project is another example of this. That being said, setting the Target Platform should resolve most, if not all, of these issues.

General tips and guidelines for contributing to Jubula are defined in the Contribution Guide. For specific tips, we're also available here on the mailing list. For very specific tips about a bug you might be working on, comment on the bug directly and we'll give whatever help we can.

 - Zeb