Re: [jubula-dev] Jubula and Eclipse 3.7

Hi Ryan,

It sounds like your questions are more related to using Jubula as opposed to developing for / with it. Could you post the question in the forum, and include details of what steps you are taking, what exactly is going wrong / what unexpected behaviour is happening?

The forum link is here:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/208/

Thanks and best regards,
Alex