Re: [jubula-dev] Snow Leopard can't connect to default database

Sorry I am using the ITE

Ryan

From: jubula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [jubula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Zeb Ford-Reitz [Zeb.Ford-Reitz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:03 AM
To: jubula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jubula-dev] Snow Leopard can't connect to default database

If you're not using the standalone ITE (Integrated Testing Environment) or command line tools, then I would assume that you're using Jubula as an Eclipse Feature / Plug-in. Is that correct?

The first line of the log contains the message "no or wrong username or password". The location of the database is "~/.jubula/database/embedded". Can you think of any issues with that location for your setup? You could try changing the location in the Preferences (Window -> Preferences : Test / Database Connections). I'm not sure how the database could become corrupt such that login is impossible, but perhaps that is the problem.

 - Zeb