Re: [jubula-dev] Dependencies error after compiling Jubula workspace imported from cloned master repo

Not being able to build Jubula with "mvn clean package" is an error in Jubula's build process. I've corrected the problem with http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/commit/?id=77940814d89f5346c30af9ef912b1ef3748a4ec2, so please pull that and try again.

 - Zeb