[jubula-dev] Dependencies error after compiling Jubula workspace imported from cloned master repo

Hi -

After I cloned the Jubula git repository and imported all the projects from master repo to the workspace, there appeared some dependency errors after the workspace is built. I have been trying to resolve the dependency errors referring to the target definition for Indigo+nightly. I am now down to the following dependency errors:

The import org.eclipse.jubula.client.archive.schema cannot be resolved
The import import org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.gen cannot be resolved

I am using Indigo SR1. Please let me know how can I resolve these dependencies?

Thanks.
- Claire

Back to the top