[jubula-dev] Sprint kickoff meeting results 6.12.2011

Hello!

Having just had our sprint kickoff meeting, I’d like to give you an overview of what we did for Jubula in the last sprint, and what we’ve planned for this one.

In the last sprint, we:
- Increased the version numbers for plugins and in our example projects and library projects
- Began our testing for the M3 build for Juno with Jubula
- Switched to the current version of Selenium (2.11.0) for the HTML toolkit
- Implemented "Save As New Test Case", a new action to save selected nodes as a new Test Case
- We fixed #362374 - context menu timing on Mac
- We fixed #362673 - IOOB exception when checking in table
- We reinstated the icons for the installer and launcher

In this sprint (6.12.2011 - 16.01.2012 - made a little longer because of the Christmas break), we have scheduled time for the following:

- Changing the text input mechanism on Mac systems to avoid the various problems associated with key inputs on Mac
- Deactivating the database migration assistant
- Fixing issues that arise when deploying Jubula in Eclipse 4.2
- Applying patches for contributions for new component extensions and renderers - Adding a new action to the concrete toolkit : store property on graphics component
- Fixing issues in the Test Job Editor (e.g. #338436 and #340973)
- Removing dead code for unused features
- Unifying and improving the completeness check to fix various issues that are occuring in this area in our current builds (e.g. #363780, #357610, #357375) - Some discussion time for a new feature to allow the use of functions as test data

Best regards and all the best for Christmas and the new year from the Jubula team,
Alex Schladebeck

--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http:www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top