[jubula-dev] More intuitive Jubula UI

Hi Aurélien,

I've just read your ECE feedback blog (@team http://www.bonitasoft.org/blog/eclipse/my-eclipsecon-europe-2011-feedback-better-late-than-never/). Since you mentioned concerns with the Jubula UI/workflow/... I'd like to ask you for help. We are constantly looking for feedback on the UI but receive only a few responses. If you are interested in getting your ideas at least discussed please let us know your pain points.

Probably the best way is to start a topic (or several) in the Jubula forum (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=208).

Thanks

Achim

Back to the top