Re: [jubula-dev] Building Jubula

Hi Sonia,

It sounds like you want to create an Application or a Product (with executable launcher). Tycho can do this to some degree, and from what I understand, Buckminster and PDE can do it as well. There's plenty of information available on building an Eclipse Application with Tycho. For example:
http://mattiasholmqvist.se/2010/03/building-with-tycho-part-2-rcp-applications/
I can also recommend the Tycho Reference Card:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card

With all of that being said...what is your end goal exactly? Is building the application an academic excercise, or is your primary goal to write an Extension for Jubula so that it can test additional component types? I'm asking because it is much simpler to compile and package a Jubula Extension than it is to compile and package Jubula plus an Extension.

 - Zeb