Re: [jubula-dev] Error while installing my product by using jabula

Hello Rahat,

The jubula-dev list is for topics relating to Jubula development; not for general information, possible bugs or topics concerning writing tests with Jubula.

The forum is the place for general information - as discussed there, this is an issue we are not able to reproduce or analyze at the moment. If you would like the team to pursue this further, then please contact the team via the address in the Professional Support section.

Kind regards,
Alex