Re: [jubula-dev] Jubula problem about testing own components

Hi Sonia,

About the extension itself: It's hard to give a generic answer, but yes - it should be possible to add support for components that are completely defined by you. The effort involved with doing this will depend very much on what sort of /how many (high-level) actions you want to be able to support, and on the individual component. The effort will be considerably lower if the component is (or can be adjusted to be) derived from a standard component (in Swing e.g. JComponent or Component and in SWT/RCP e.g. Widget or Control).

Remember as well that there is professional support available for this sort of thing :)

Regards,
Alex