[jubula-dev] Fwd: [epp-dev] Indigo respin - RC5 EPP packages

Please download and test, results will be accumulated by me.

- Achim

Begin forwarded message:

From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15. Juni 2011 13:19:09 MESZ
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Indigo respin - RC5 EPP packages

Hi *,

if you have the time it would be good if you can start testing the build below as soon as possible; please send +1/-1 votes as always to this list.

I haven't had the time to look into the build results so far, but that shouldn't prevent you from testing. This unplanned '20110615-0608-indigo-RC5' build is another candidate for the release next week if there are no rebuild requests, so this one is hopefully the last.

Thanks, Markus