[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jubula-dev] Jubula Webinar on 15th June
- From: Alexandra Imrie <Alexandra.Imrie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:22:54 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: BREDEX GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110414 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.10
We'll be doing a Jubula Webinar on the 15th June at 6pm CET. More
details and time zones are below and are available at:
See you there!
Functional Testing with Eclipse Jubula
June 15, 2011 at 9:00am PST / 12:00pm EST / 4:00pm UTC / 6:00pm CET.
Presented by Alexandra Imrie, Bredex
Register at http://live.eclipse.org/node/1031
Jubula provides automated functional GUI testing for Java and HTML
applications. The project is aimed at functional testers who want to
automate their black-box tests for SWT/RCP, GEF and Swing applications.
The keyword-driven approach lets testers design, automate and maintain
tests by dragging and dropping from a library of test actions. Test
creation is quick and code-free, tests are easy to read, and the modular
structure makes them easy to maintain, despite changes in an
Watch this webinar to learn about functional test automation for Eclipse
applications using Jubula and to ask questions about the project.
Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450