[jubula-dev] Fwd: [epp-dev] Indigo RC1 packages

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19. Mai 2011 16:50:52 MESZ
Subject: [epp-dev] Indigo RC1 packages

Hi package maintainers,

I started testing the latest Indigo RC1 build and you should do the same...
The packages are available from

If you want to try to update to RC1 from older package versions before the release tomorrow, you need to add the following two repository URLs

Please let send your votes as soon as possible to this mailing list.

Two additional things to note:

- Bug 346410 - Indigo license update of all EPP packages; please check that I didn't miss anything
- And finally I started the committer election process for all existing package maintainers today

Thanks,
Markus