[jnosql-dev] Introduction

Hey guys,

my name is Georg and I want to give s short background on myself.
I am following the Java EE and now Eclipse Jakarta community for years. I am a Java Developer with more than 10 years of developing enterprise applications. Started with Java EE 5, switching to Spring Boot some time ago, but want to come back to the Jakarta track :)

I would like to join the Jakarta community by actively contributing to one or more projects.
I am quite new to the topic of NoSQL Databases, just used relational dubs in the past, but started some side project using Quarkus and MongoDB, but IMHO to learn something is to use it actively. I see it as a chance to extend my current knowledge on NoSQL by participating in this project.

I‘d like to help, is there any topic where I can start with?

Greetings,
Georg

Back to the top