Re: [jnosql-dev] [nosql-dev] mongodb $elemMatch jnosql query equivalent

Hey Dmitry, how are you?

You can use the Filter directly if you use the MongoDBTemplate, you can check the MongoDB readme.

@Inject
MongoDBTemplate template;

Bson filter = eq("name", "Poliana");
Stream<Person> stream = template.select(Person.class , filter);