[jnosql-dev] Fwd: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Highlighting Jakarta EE committers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 5:49 PM
Subject: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Highlighting Jakarta EE committers
To: <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Shabnam Mayel <Shabnam.Mayel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello project leads!

We would like promote Jakarta EE committers, raise the importance of their work and being involved in open source community. We’re looking to feature a committer in the Committer Spotlight of the upcoming Eclipse Foundation Community newsletter in March.

I would like to ask you as project leads to check with your teams and let us know who would be interested and be a good candidate for this.

Little more on the process for the Committer Spotlight article creation:

The style of article / conversation to prepare the article will focus on the committer's involvement in the community, discussions on the projects(s) she/he is involved in, the value of being a part of the Eclipse Foundation and Jakarta EE community, etc.

Here is the link to an example of our previous featured committer profiles of the newsletter for your reference.

The interview that will inform this spotlight article will be 30-minutes long, and with a permission, we would like to do the interview over Zoom and record it. The hope is that the interview and the video recording of you will potentially be used in future Eclipse marketing endeavors as well. We can give more details as we approach the interview date.
Response by the February 28th would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse