Re: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL Jakarta Namespace Variant

It is not in EE4J, the Jakarta NoSQL CI was left in Eclipse Technology, there should be more than one Task to a) move the spec/API repo to jakartaee and b) move JnoSQL to ee4j, although that seems optional, but it would make much more sense IMO.

Werner

Von: Jesse Gallagher
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 19:30
An: jnosql-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL Jakarta Namespace Variant

Is there a proper branch of the JNoSQL implementation for the jakarta.* namespace? I see the jakarta_big_bang branch in the spec repo, but not the implementation one. I did a conversion to jakarta.* locally for just Document for my own needs, but I could look into the others and contribute it back upstream if there's not already a version up there.

-Jesse

Back to the top