[jnosql-dev] Time to Move API and RI to Java 11

Hello everyone, we've seen the Jakarta EE 9.1 that uses Java 11 as a minimum requirement.

The Weld implementation will use Java 11 as well:

Thus, I believe that it is time to move both the API and the JNoSQL to use Java 11 as a minimum requirement.

Right now, we have Jenkins instances to run Java 8 and Java 11.
Once Java 11 will be the default, it will delete the Java 8 Job.

--
Otávio Santana

Back to the top