From: Otavio Santana
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 21:18
To: nosql developer discussions; jnosql developer discussions
Subject: [nosql-dev] Jakarta NoSQL update

Jakarta NoSQL

Hello everyone.

How are you?

I hope that everyone is well and safe at home.
We're working on the TCK, but we did good progress.

Right now, Leonardo Lima is reviewing the spec documentation and that is great.

I want to release a RC2 at the end of this month, April and then the third release when there is the Jakarta EE 9 because of the big bang with the package.

btw: This week, I'll have two webinars about Jakarta EE and Jakarta:

The first one is a webinar about Integrate Jakarta EE with Payara and how to moves it to the cloud with Platform.sh

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YSdg_QdGSASnqT0Ek83C3Q

The second one is an open and fun Question and answers with good names in the community about Java and Cloud.

Please, let me know what do you think.

--

Otávio Santana

Back to the top