Re: [jnosql-dev] [nosql-dev] Hello!

Hey Jonnes.

Welcome on board.

All our codes are on Github:

Right now, we're working mostly in the TCK.
Such as this last commit: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/nosql/pull/42

We always are seeking feedback, so feel free to open PR in the documentation, improve code, so on.

As a new open-source developer, my tip to you is to start reading the documentation and ask many questions as you can. So, that is the best way to learn about the project and also improve the documentation. Also, experiment, write blogs and articles and then start to contribute with code. At least, that was how I started.

Please, feel free to ask as many questions that you want.