Re: [jnosql-dev] User help to get JNoSQL running within an appserver

I'm happy to hear that if you have any questions, please, let me know.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 2:01 PM Björn Martin <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Moin Otavio.

tl;dr: Problem solved!

Thanks a lot! That got me one step further.

After that I got a NoSuchMethodError due to a version conflict between
org.jnosql.diana:couchdb-driver and Wildfly 16 thru 18. The former pulls
in org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient-cache:4.5.8 and triggers an
invocation on URLEncodedUtils#parsePathSegments(CharSequence) from
:http-client:4.5.8 without pulling that lib in as well - probably because
another dependency pulls in version 4.5.4 with "provided" scope. Wildfly
provides version 4.5.4 which lacks the method, hence the
NoSuchMethodError.

I circumvented that problem by "downgrading" :httpclient-cache:4.5.8 to
4.5.4, assuming that org.jnosql.diana:couchdb-driver does not really need
the newest patch version. Alternatively it's also possible to explicitly
pull in :http-client:4.5.8, works as well. So this setup works for me now
and I can continue with the POC.

In case you want to have a look, I pushed the ("downgrade") change into
the jnosql-issue project (which now needs a locally - e.g. Docker -
running CouchDB to succeed).

Thanks again for the quick help!

Cheers, Bjoern