[jnosql-dev] Support for iterables #200

DocumentCollectionManager::search produces a list.
Do we assume that result will always comfortably fit in memory?
In NoSQL world, it often doesn't and this prevents the whole (very convenient) API to be used at all.

We need a separate search implementation that returns an iterable, or a stream, or an observable

This would be easy to create from existing search implementation. Looking at drivers, most of the time it does iterable -> stream(iterable).collect(toList)

Suggestions?

Ref: https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql/issues/200
--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana