Re: [jnosql-dev] Define the package name domain to key-value. #9

i like of second suggestion but i think in future may generate some confusion because kv its a acronym(nothing that cannot be conturned).
if i can suggest, i prefer a synonymous to 'key-value' like "pair" as example:
     jakarta.nosql.pair or jakarta.nosql.pairs.