Re: [jnosql-dev] Merge jnosql-aphrodite into jnosql-diana

Talking about this merge into just on the project, I would like to go deeper on it.
To merge also the parent and Artemis as just one.
Also, enable the GitHub store board using the Kaban style.
I believe it will easier to see the issues and also transparency and even more community help.

Thoughts?

I've created a milestone about this: https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql-diana/milestone/1